• td=in → hot gas defrost (compressor ON).
Other parameters are used to control the interval between defrost cycles (id) ), its maximum length (Md) and two defrost modes: timed or controlled by the evaporator’s probe. At the end of defrost dripping time is started, its length is set in the dt parameter. With dt=0 the dripping time is disabled
With FC parameter it can be selected the fans functioning:
• FC=cn → will switch ON and OFF with the compressor and not run during defrost
• FC=on → fans will run even if the compressor is off, and not run during defrost
After defrost, there is a timed fan delay allowing for drip time, set by means of the “Fd” parameter.
• FC=cy → fans will switch ON and OFF with the compressor and run during defrost
• FC=oY → fans will run continuously also during defrost.
An additional parameter “FS” provides the setting of temperature, detected by the evaporator probe, above which the fans are always OFF. This is used to make sure circulation of air only if his temperature is lower than set in “FS”
FANS AND DIGITAL INPUT
When the digital input is configured as door switch iF=do, fans and compressor status depends on the dC parameter value:
• dC=no → normal regulation;
• dC=Fn → fans OFF;
• dC=cP → compressor OFF;
• dC=Fc → compressor and fans OFF.
When rd=y, the regulation restart with door open alarm.
1.Push and immediately release the SET key, the set point will be showed;
2.Push and immediately release the SET key or wait about 5s to return to normal visualisation.
HOW TO CHANGE THE SETPOINT
1.Push the SET key for more than 2 seconds to change the Set point value;
2.The value of the set point will be displayed and the “°C” or “°F” LED starts blinking;
3.To change the Set value push the or arrows.
4.To memorise the new set point value push the SET key again or wait 10s.
HOW TO START A MANUAL DEFROST
Push the DEF key for more than 2 seconds and a manual defrost will start
HOW TO CHANGE A PARAMETER VALUE
To change the parameter’s value operate as follows:
1. Enter the Programming mode by pressing the SET+keys for 3s (“°C” or “°F” LED starts blinking).
2. Select the required parameter. Press the “SET” key to display its value
3. Use ↑ or ↓ to change its value.
4. Press “SET” to store the new value and move to the following parameter.
To exit: Press SET+↑ or wait 15s without pressing a key.
NOTE: the set value is stored even when the procedure is exited by waiting the time-out to expire.
Mess. Cause Outputs
"P1" Room probe failure Compressor output according to “Cy” e “Cn”
"P2" Evaporator probe failure Defrost end is timed
"HA" Maximum temperature alarm Outputs unchanged
"LA" Minimum temperature alarm Outputs unchanged
“EA” External alarm Outputs unchanged
“CA” Serious external alarm All outputs OFF
“dA” Door Open Compressor and fans restarts