Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materials:||Copper Steel,cupronickel||Application:||Heat Pump System|
R407 Refrigerant Heat Pump Coaxial Coils,
ET Heat Pump Coaxial Coils,
R12 Refrigerant Coaxial Coils
Heat Pump Coaxial Coils,Water / Ground Source Heat Pump Heat Exchanger For Refrigeration, The Vesseland Heat Exchanger
Coaxial Coils are specially designed for heat pump systems for maximum heat transfer with incorporation of the most advanced and innovative convoluted multi-head inner tube, use as water cooled condensers, water chiller and in water source heat pumps.They are designed for R22,R12,R410a and R407c refrigerant. The units are rated at standard ARI-conditions standard 450-79 using R22.
The inner tube with multi-heads screwed structure of the coaxial coil type heat exchanger is spe-cially suitable for heat pump system, such as water/ground source heat pump and heat exchanger for the vessel, because of its good heat exchanger effective, lower pressure lose and good character of oil return when use as evaporating,etc
1. Excellent heat exchanging, the key to rely on the helix multi-head inner tube.
2. The helix tube has increased heat exchange surface area through changing length.The performance of heat exchange is rising as full around flow of both water and refrigerant along helix inner tube.
3. Turbulence imparted by the convolutions to both the water and refrigerant flow for control fouling to be sink in surface. The net result is a highly effective, compact heat exchanger with superior anti-fouling characteristics.
4. The water and refrigerant are converse flow to make excellent heat exchange effective of heat exchanger.
5. Standard sizes is conducive to saving space for nominal from 6000BTU to 84000BUT.Outer size: spiral, trombone,spring, double wound helix,tetragonum,etc.
6. The inner tube can be made of copper tube or cupronickel tube, copper tube is available in fresh water while cupronickel tube is available for swimming pool and sea water application.
7. Extek coaxial coils are approved by UL & CE for use with refrigerants R134a,R22,R407c,R410a,etc.
8. The maximum working pressures: 400 PSI on water side and 650 PSI on refrigerant side.
|Model||Cooling capacity (KW)|
Should you have any question, feel free to contact.